As I enter into the weekend of our second and last week of Summer vacation from our degree completion program through life pacific college, I find myself both refreshed and equally exhausted. These two weeks have been a much needed respite from school, however these two weeks have also been really busy at work as I have been scrambling to finish up projects due to be shipped to Mexico sometime in mid July, as well as upgrading the safety features of three of our the biggest lines in the plant by the end of June. Needless to say it's been somewhat hectic.
Anyway when it comes to the youth group Sarah and I have both been excited about the new directions things have been going. This last week was arguably one of our best weeks ever, the message, media and activity flowed together perfectly. One would think that the better things get the more satisfied we would become, however I find in my life the opposite to be true. The better things get the more I want to raise the bar. I'm not complaining it's far to easy in this life to get complacent and I for one know that I could greatly benefit from a little drive in my life and ministry.
Sarah and I have many new ideas we want to roll out over the course of the summer and still more we want to kick off in the fall. Look for further posts as we plan for and implement these ideas.
Aaron
No comments:
Post a Comment